- We ask you for personal information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with C4AD.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
The Information We Collect About You
The amount and type of information that C4AD gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide their name and email address. For visitors who wish to receive updates via email, we collect their emails. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. You may also opt-out of e-mail updates by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the e-mail.
In addition, when you visit our website we may automatically collect information about your using tracking technology such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technology, which we use for data analytics, system administration, and troubleshooting. You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies and to disable other tracking technology.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Communicate with you about our services;
- Analyze the use of our website or services;
- With our affiliates or third party service providers who work on behalf of or with C4AD and agree to abide by appropriate confidentiality obligations; and
- Enforce the incorporated policies and Terms and Conditions of use, to comply with legal obligations, and otherwise manage our business.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
C4AD discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its staff, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on C4AD’s behalf or to provide services available at C4AD’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Information About Children